Sunday, January 9, 2022

Desire the word

 “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” John 6:63

The word carries the spirit and the life. If you receive your word, you can never remain the same. What would really make a year new and better is the word of God you have received for the year. The word gives you the Spirit of faith to walk in victory and to live successfully. The word brings the change you need, the healing you need, and gives light to your path. The word renews your mind to renew your life.

“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” Psalm 107:20

“The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.” Psalm 119:130

The word of God you have received and believed gives you access to a dimension of God. If you have identified a need in your life, you only need a word to take care of the need. You cannot have a word from Him and still live in confusion. Every challenging situation is demanding for a word. Ask God for a word in prayers, meditate on the scriptures, and expect a word from Him. One word from God will change your life forever.

May you receive a timely word for this season in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a word for all my needs in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: