Thursday, January 6, 2022

Desire divine encounter

 “I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.;” Daniel 5:11

When you encounter God something will leave you while something will be added to you for destiny fulfillment. The place of encounter is where you replace your weakness with divine strength. Until you have a personal encounter with God, you don’t really know Him. Until you really know God, struggles continue. Divine encounter is what brings you into an experiential reality of His promises. No matter how religious you are, you stay in the outer court of divine destiny until you have a personal encounter with Him.

“And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32

“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20

Divine encounter is what you need to terminate stagnation, obscurity, and satanic imprisonment and harassment. Divine encounter is what you need to overcome the flesh and its fruits. Divine encounter is the divine signature upon your life and destiny. This is what you need for a total and complete change of story.

Beloved, earnestly and passionately desire divine encounter if you want to fulfill your destiny.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a personal encounter in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: