Sunday, January 23, 2022

I shall rise again!!

 “Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.” Micah 7:8

Rising again means getting up from low levels; it means experiencing a better position than you have ever been; it means increase and promotion. This is your portion in Jesus name. Note that the light of God is key to experiencing rising. The appearance of God's light is your empowerment to rise again. The entrance of God’s word brings the light you need to rise.

“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.” Isaiah 60:1

“The entrance of thy words giveth light;…...” Psalm 119:130

Your word from the Lord is your light for rising. Joseph was kept in prison until his light came. God’s word for him brought his light and the prison could not keep him anymore (Psalms 105:19). The word He sent to Jacob was enough to bring light to Israel (Isaiah 9:8). Now, this is the word of the Lord to you, “In the name of Jesus, rise again.” Declare, I am rising again as many times as possible.

You are coming out of your trouble right now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I am rising again in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: