Saturday, January 8, 2022

Behind the scene

 “But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.” Daniel 10:13

Your prayers activate spiritual activities to influence physical results. The book of Daniel revealed to us the activities behind the scene when a believer starts praying. Angelic warfare is kindled to contest for the request of the believer. If the believer is determined, focused, and does not give up, the Angels on his side will win and he will have his answers.

“And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.” Exodus 17:11

“Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.  And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison. And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.” Acts 12:5-7

In this year of our supernatural manifestations, you must be prepared to use prayer effectively and profitably. Have a clear understanding of the issue you want to solve and the result you desire. Don’t be distracted by anything when you start praying. Leave sin alone. Make use of the help of the Holy Spirit. Don’t allow the Angel sent to you to be trapped on the way so be fervent and persistent in prayer.

I decree that your prayer shall produce results in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let the weapon of prayer deliver into my hands my inheritance in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: