Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Taking what belongs to you 3

 “For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.” Hebrews 10:36

If you desire to take what belongs to you, find the will of God and do it. Obedience is key to taking what belongs to you. We struggle when we fail to do His will for any reason, whether deliberately or because we don’t know His will. It is important for you to earnestly desire to know His will in every situation and to do it. This is the winning wisdom. This is the winning faith. The written word is your primary source of His will, which is the basis for His wisdom and His faith.

“If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:” Isaiah 1:19

“That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” Hebrews 6:12

The story of Isaac in Genesis 26 helps us to understand this point. He was going to run to Egypt because of the famine in Gerar. God told him to stay. Physically speaking, it did not look good, but he obeyed. As a result, God blessed him, and he took what belong to him. May you know the will of God for your life and walk in it in Jesus name.

May you be obedient to Him in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, reveal Your will to me and help me to walk in it in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: