Sunday, February 20, 2022

The life of faith 6

 “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” Mark 11:24

A life of faith is lived by praying to receive. Prayer is a significant part of a life of faith. This prayer is offered in confidence because the will of God is known. The word of God is the will of God. A man of faith prays always. A man of faith is persistent in prayer because he is sure of the answer. A life of faith is lived by asking in prayer without doubting.

“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;” Luke 18:1

“But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.” James 1:6

 A life of faith does not permit worry in any form. This is because he believes he can receive answers and divine intervention when he prays. A life of faith is lived by confessing the answer after praying. This is because you will always receive when you believe.

May you live a lifestyle of prayer in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I believe I receive answers to my prayers in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: