Monday, February 7, 2022

Wisdom sources 5

 “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.” James 1:5

God gives wisdom liberally to those who will ask Him. You only need to ask in faith without doubting. When Solomon was confronted with the challenge of leading the people of Israel, he simply asked for wisdom. God gave him wisdom and the other things he needed. May be you are currently facing a situation and you don’t know what to do, ask God to give you the wisdom to handle the situation.

“Give me now wisdom and knowledge, that I may go out and come in before this people: for who can judge this thy people, that is so great?” 2 Chronicles 1:10

“For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.” Proverbs 2:6-7

Include prayer for wisdom in your daily prayer request, it is your principal need.  You cannot even access your inheritance without wisdom. This is why Paul made it a daily prayer request for the Saints in Ephesus. May you have wisdom in every situation. May you be able to deal wisely in every affair of life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me wisdom for daily successful living in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: