Thursday, February 10, 2022

True prosperity

 “And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand.” Genesis 39:3

God delights in your prosperity. True prosperity is complete and total. It is all-around prosperity. It affects every area of your life and gives you success. This kind of prosperity is brought about by the presence of the Lord in your life. It gives you an aura of God, which conditions your environment positively towards you. It affects everything within and without you. This is an utmost desire of everyone, but it only responds to those who will hold the Lord’s presence in high esteem and seek Him with their whole heart.

“The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.” Psalms 34:10

“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29: 13

True prosperity is actually a reward. A reward to those who seek and find God. You don’t really need to seek it, but you need to seek God with all your heart. True prosperity is the answer to all challenges. Maybe you are currently facing one challenge or the other, please don’t give up on seeking God. True prosperity is coming.

May you have true prosperity in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, prosper me in every way in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: