Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Follow God’s leading

 “And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:” Exodus 13:21

Beloved, can you sense God’s direction for your life? Have you discovered what God wants to do through you and for you? Have you aligned your visions and your goals with God’s plan for your life? If you are able to do this, then you will have God’s grace and strength in your life. People struggle and labor in vain, because they are outside God’s plans and purposes for their lives. That is why you must take time to present your goals and visions to God in prayer for His green light.

“In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.” John 1:4-5

“Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” Isaiah 48:17

When you move in God’s direction, your little effort will produce great results in all areas of your life. The highest-flying bird in the world is the Eagle. What is its secret? It determines the direction of the wind and releases its wings. It always rides on the wind with little effort and achieves the greatest height. It never moves contrary to the wind.

You shall not move contrary to the wind of God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, go before me as a pillar of a cloud by day and by night as a pillar of fire, to lead me day and night in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: