Wednesday, February 16, 2022

The life of faith 2

 “And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.” Mark 4:20

A life of faith cannot be lived without the word of God being rooted in your heart. This is because faith is actually speaking or acting on the word of God, and you cannot do this unless the word of God is in your heart. Devil will do everything to stop you from putting the word in your heart. He will even try to steal it from your heart. He will not stop you from any activity, but studying the word or listening to the word. Please don’t allow him. You must have the word in your heart to live the victorious life that only faith can give.

“Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.” Proverbs 4:23

“For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Romans 10:10

Beloved, the life of faith is a must for all saints that want to live in victory. The word of God in your heart is key to this life. When you attend any service be hungry for the word. Spend time daily in the word asking God to speak to you. Deal firmly with anything that wants to distract you from the word. You must give God’s word first place in your life.

May you receive God’s word daily in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God help me to prioritize your word in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: