Friday, February 25, 2022

You are in God’s mind

 “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11

God has a thought towards you, you are in His mind. Can you imagine the President of your Country calling you and telling you that he is thinking about you? I am sure you will be confident that your life will be turned around for good. How much more the God of heaven and earth, who has power over all things, temporal and eternal. I don’t know what you are going through right now, but I am excited to inform you that you are in God’s mind. He will help you and give you an expected end.

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10

“Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.” Isaiah 49:15-16

Stop worrying, you cannot be forgotten. Don’t be afraid, He has graven you upon the palms of His hands. However, declare your expected end because He is committed to making it happen. Stop complaining, but start praising Him, He is committed to His word.

Your story shall change in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me a turnaround testimony in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: