Monday, February 28, 2022

Nothing is final except…

“While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.” 2 Corinthians 4:18

Nothing is final except the Word of God. If it can be perceived by the five physical senses, then it’s not permanent. Not having enough money is subject to change. Incurable diseases are subject to change. Jesus said the mountains are subject to change. Fig trees are subject to change. Dead bodies are subject to change. You can see it throughout the Bible. When you get a revelation of that, it will change your life forever.

“But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.” 1 Peter 1:25

“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” Mark 11:23

The truth is that everything, including situations, has the capacity to hear the word of God and obey. Never accept any situation you do not want in your life as final. You already know from this message that the situation is subject to change. When you go through issues, don’t forget to find the word of God and declare the word over the issues. Don’t stop until you see your desired change.

The power of God shall change your situation for good in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, in this new month, manifest Your power to change things in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: