Monday, February 21, 2022

The life of faith 7

 “Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.” James 2:17

A life of faith is revealed by action. Faith is simply acting on what you believe. Now every man do that all the time. However, the life of faith I am talking about is the life that is lived by acting on the word of God. This is what provoked supernatural results. This kind of life primarily hunger for the word of God and run with the Word without looking back. The promises and the instructions of God are esteemed above feelings, personal considerations, and negative thoughts.

“Don’t you remember that even our father Abraham was declared good because of what he did when he was willing to obey God, even if it meant offering his son Isaac to die on the altar? You see, he was trusting God so much that he was willing to do whatever God told him to; his faith was made complete by what he did—by his actions, his good deeds.” James 2:21-22 (LB)

“And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.” Matthew 14:28-29

You surely want to live above sickness, poverty, debt, and defeat, the most assured way to do this is to hear what God has to say and do it. This way of life will be the best way to live in this endtime. Gloria Copeland said,” Hearing from heaven is the most important thing in your entire life, because man has never faced a problem big enough to stump God. God always has an answer. He always has a way to bring you out of any trial victoriously, no matter how serious it is." The life of faith the key way to ride on the challenges of life.

 

May you live in obedience to the word of God in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, empower me to live a life of faith in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: