Friday, February 11, 2022

Reach out your hand and take it!

 ““Lift it out,” he said. Then the man reached out his hand and took it.” 2Kings 6:7(NIV)

Beloved, you have a part in your miracle, you must reach out and take the miracle God has given you. If God has given you a vision, get into the work and do it. The servant of Elisha borrowed an axe head to help with the cutting of trees for the enlargement of their place of worship. As he was cutting the tree, the axe head fell into the river. He cried out to the man of God for help. The Man of God made the axe head float by throwing a stick inside the water. But the servant needed to reach out his hand and take the floated axe head.

“Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.” Acts 26:19-20

“……. that David hastened, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.” 1 Samuel 17: 48b

Beloved, don’t fold your hands, reach out and take what belongs to you. Set goals, design strategies, execute your strategies, and make things happen. Your prayers are answered already, so you have a miracle. Start that business, knock on that door, write that application, contact that potential funder, start that ministry, revisit that failed project, read that book, listen to that lesson, write that book, develop that product, launch that product, take that calculated risk.

May you take the miracle God has given you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me boldness to reach out to the vision you have given me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: