Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Be desperate for His presence

 “And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.” Exodus 33:14

 Your past becomes easier to deal with when you have His presence. Also, you will have the boldness to take the future when His presence is with you. The size of your task, the affliction of the enemy, or the prevailing harsh environment cannot stop you if His presence is with you. Your rest is guaranteed if you have His presence. Beloved, be desperate for His presence.

 “Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;” Genesis 26:3

“And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him, And delivered him out of all his afflictions, and gave him favour and wisdom in the sight of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and he made him governor over Egypt and all his house.” Acts 7: 9-10

Isaac was going to run to Egypt because of famine but God told him to stay that He would be with him and bless him. Isaac stayed and in the same place where there was famine, he planted and got a hundred-fold harvest. Joseph was a slave but he became a prime minister because God was with him. In Daniel 3, Zadrach, Meshach and Abednego had fellowship with Jesus inside the fire. Fire lost its power to burn because the presence of God was with them. In Mark 4, the storm could not destroy the disciples because Jesus was with them. He calmed the storm. Beloved, with the presence of God, fire cannot burn you, the storm cannot overcome you, your zero will turn to hero and you will experience unusual favor.

 

I decree that the presence of God shall be with you in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your presence be with me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: