Saturday, February 19, 2022

The life of faith 5

 “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Corinthians 4:13

A life of faith is lived by speaking what you believe. Faith is released by speaking God’s word. People actually live in defeat because they believe their doubt and always express it by speaking. To live a life of faith you must learn to keep quiet if the word you want to speak does not agree with the word of God. This is because what you say will come to pass the same way God spoke and it came to pass.

“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” Mark 11:23

“Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.” Hebrews 11:3

All things are subject to change if you can speak the word of God to them. You can call those things that are not as though they were through the word of faith. If the word is in your heart and in your mouth, you experience its power. This is the way of victory. The change you desire in every area of your life can be secured through the word of faith.

May you experience a miracle in your life today in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me the boldness to declare Your word in every situation in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: