Saturday, February 26, 2022

Your heavenly account

 “But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” Mathew 6:20-21

In our world of uncertainties, your certainty is your heavenly bank account. Anything can happen to the earthly bank account, but the heavenly bank account is secured. Your heavenly bank account guarantees your future in the midst of uncertainties. What you do particularly in the area of giving is credited to your heavenly account. This is your basis for receiving a harvest, particularly in a time of need.

“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” Galatians 6:7

“For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity. Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account……… But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:16-19

Your tithe is both your security against the devourers and an expression of your faith in God as your source. Your other giving to the work of God is your seed for your future harvest. These are credited into your heavenly bank account from where you can confidently make a withdrawal at the time of need. The famous Philippians 4:19 is actually for Christians whose fruits abound to their accounts through giving.

May you be financially secure in this uncertain world in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me the faith to build my heavenly bank account through giving in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: