Saturday, February 5, 2022

Wisdom sources 3

 “Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.” John 15:14

Yesterday, I shared with you about friendship as a source of wisdom. One major important friendship you should not miss is the friendship with Jesus. This is the most important source of wisdom on earth. You cannot be His friend and not have access to the winning wisdom in life and in destiny. He says the key to His friendship is to do whatever He commands. This was the secret of Abraham. He became the friend of God by acting on God’s commandment and by teaching his children to do so.

“But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.” Isaiah 41:8

“For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.” Genesis 18:19

Can you imagine having the One who established the world by His wisdom as your friend. All you have to do is to listen to Him and do what He says for you to be on top of any situation in this world. Fortunately, He has given to us His wisdom in black and white, called the Bible, the Word of God. Your life will take shape when you commit to living your life according to the word of God.

May you become a friend of God through obedience to His commandments in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the grace to obey You in all things in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: