Sunday, February 27, 2022

What are you expecting?

 “And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.” Acts 3:5

As the month of February ends today, I have a question for you, what are you expecting? You will always get what you are expecting from God. Although He is able to do more than our expectations, we still need to expect something from Him; and express it to Him in words. Expect that God will always show up in your matter and don’t limit Him. There are two major factors that indicate our expectations: our thought and our asking.

“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,” Ephesians 3:20

“Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.” Psalms 2:8

What are you thinking concerning yourself and your situation? Don’t be afraid to think big, because if you think big, God will do big. What are you going to ask the Lord as this month comes to an end? I believe we must ask God everything. God will always do beyond our asking and imagination, but we must ask and imagine Him doing great things in our lives. Stop imagining that things will go wrong, stop declaring what you don’t expect. Learn to think big and to ask big.

I ask God to grant your requests in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my expectation become manifestation in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: