Monday, February 14, 2022

The necessity of faith

 “For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:17

True living is faith living. No one can make it without faith. If you want to live successfully, you have to understand faith, know how you can have faith, and consciously acquire faith. The measure of God you can enjoy is determined by your level of faith. Fortunately, every believer has a level of faith but you can grow your faith. If you cannot handle your life right now, it means the strength of your faith is lower than the strength of your challenges. If you make the effort to grow your faith, you will soon testify of your victory over the challenge.

“For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.” Romans 12:7

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” 1 John 5:4

Faith is the wisdom and the power of God to beat life challenges. It is the key to victorious living any time, any season, in any situation. Have you heard people saying, “Do you have this money? I am not talking by faith but in reality” This kind of statement makes you think that faith is not a reality. This is the deceit of the enemy because the just can only live by faith. Invest in your faith life to dominate the situation that wants to prevail against you.

May you receive God’s kind of faith in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me a personal revelation of faith living in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: