Sunday, February 6, 2022

Wisdom sources 4

 “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8

The wisdom you are looking for is in a book. You only need to find the book, read it, and understand it to access the wisdom you need. If you have access to the mystery of the written word of God, the bible, your ways shall be prosperous and you shall have good success. Common sense is not really common unless you are willing to dig deeper into the materials written by men and women who have it.

“In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.” Daniel 9:2

“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15

When life’s questions are thrown at you in the form of challenges, the answers are in the book. It is better to have access to the answers before the question comes. What you experience in school is a model of real-life situations. Study ahead so that you can become a master of life’s situations. Readers are leaders. Reading makes you wise and takes away shameful decisions and actions from you.  

May you be wise in all your dealings in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, grant me access into the mystery of Your word in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: