Friday, February 4, 2022

Wisdom sources 2

 “Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.” Proverbs 27:17

The second wisdom source I want to share with you is friendship. If you are not being positively imparted by your friends, you are in the wrong company, you cannot grow. Jesus talked about the blind leading the blinds, both shall fall into the ditch. Only iron can sharpen iron, wood cannot help. If your friends are not going to the destination you have in mind, you cannot get there, you will end up at their destination.

“Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.” Matthew 15:14

“Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.” 1 Corinthians 15:33

The easiest way to become wise is to choose wise friends and it also takes wisdom to do that. You need to have determined your vision and your destination before you choose your friends. Any habits become easy to learn if such a habit is in the company you keep. So if you desire a way of doing things, you must choose friends who know and walk in the way.

May you find the right company for your destiny in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me friends after your heart in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: