Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Spiritual experience

 “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.” John 3:6

Every biblical Christian has had a spiritual experience called second birth, born of the Spirit or being born again. This is a spirit-controlled life that empowers a man to relate with God here on earth and in eternity. Now every Christian must grow in spiritual experience through fellowship with God and obedience to him. Spiritual authority is a product of spiritual experience. As Christians, we must have spiritual experience continually in order to have the spiritual authority to deal with issues on earth.

“Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.” John 1:13

“… that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God. In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity, The word of the Lord came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the Lord was there upon him.” Ezekiel 1:1-3

Ezekiel had four distinct spiritual experiences which I believe every Christian must experience regularly. The heavens were opened. This was similar to what happened when Jesus was baptized by John in Jordan. It means direct access to God and His kingdom. He saws visions of God. This is access to divine programs. The word of the Lord came to him expressly. This is access to God’s mystery to be as God on earth (John 10:35). The hand of the Lord was upon him. This is the capacity for God to do and execute assignments through him.

May you have the spiritual experience that will position you for the authority of God on earth in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open the heavens over my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: