Saturday, February 12, 2022

Hearing ears and an obedient heart

 “For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.” Matthew 13:15

God has a word for you that will change your life forever. You must hear the word and act in obedience to the word for you to experience this supernatural change and breakthrough. Christians suffer when they don’t hear Him or when they don’t obey Him for any reason. This is why one of your greatest prayers should be that God should give you hearing ears and an obedient heart.

“And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes……..” Luke 12:47-48

“And the Lord appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:…… And Isaac dwelt in Gerar:” Genesis 26: 2-6

Don’t go to church just to dance. Dancing is good, but your miracle is in hearing God. You are in church, but your phone is opened for what you termed an important call. So when God is speaking, your ear is dull to Him. As a result, you prolong your affliction and delay your breakthrough. Some have made up their minds on some issues of life so they don’t want to hear God on the matter. Beloved stop hurting yourself, your breakthrough cannot be hindered if you hear God and obey Him.

May you hear God today and always in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the hearing ears and the heart that obeys in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: