Tuesday, August 31, 2021

The exploit of the Spirit of Wisdom

 “There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;” Daniel 5:11

 Welcome to the month of September, may God baptize you with the spirit of wisdom for destiny deliveries in Jesus name.  When you carry the spirit of wisdom, getting supernatural results becomes natural. In whatever you do, you become a sign and a wonder to people around you. Most importantly, you will always know what to do in whatever situation you find yourself in. If you are always confused and don’t know what to do, ask God to baptize you with the spirit of wisdom.

 “And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do.” John 6:6

 “That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,” Ephesians 1:17-18

You need the spirit of wisdom to access the inheritance of the saints. The same spirit is what you need to claim and to experience the promises of God. The greatest need of the endtime saints of God is the spirit of wisdom. Fortunately, you can receive the spirit of wisdom by praying (James 1:5) and through the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit in you.

Ever confusion is over in your life forever in Jesus name.

Today is the second day of the fasting and prayer program; please join the prayer online at 8p SA time.

 Prayer for today: Oh God baptize me with the spirit of wisdom in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: