Monday, August 2, 2021

Trust in the Lord

 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

Your true strength in this world of uncertainties is your ability to trust the Lord. Your trust in the Lord can never fail. This is your greatest defense against whatever the enemy may throw at you. If you trust in the Lord, you pray about everything and fear about nothing. If you trust in the Lord, you will obey His instructions, and walk in His ways. If you trust in the Lord, you will not worry about anything, but allow the Lord to carry the burden.

 “They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.” Proverbs 125:1

 “Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.” Psalm 55:22

 The boldness of David (1 Samuel 17:32), the steadfastness of Joseph (Genesis 39:9), and the consistency of Daniel (Daniel 6:10) was because they trusted the Lord. The Lord did not disappoint them, they dominated what dominated others. The Lord glorified Himself in their lives. You will always see the glory of God in every situation if you trust in Him.

I see God manifesting in your situation right now in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to trust in You more and more in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: