Thursday, August 12, 2021

Beating uncertainties in the present world 2

 “And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.” Matthew 16:17.

What is revealed to you belongs to you and it is a key for you to victoriously and successfully respond to any uncertainty in this world. There are two main sources of revelation. The first is what flesh and blood reveal, the other is what God the Father reveals through His indwelling Spirit in a flesh and blood. What God reveals is superior to what flesh and blood reveal. What flesh and blood reveal can be shaken but what God reveals is unshakable. What flesh and blood reveal is subject to change, but what God reveals is eternal.

“And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.” Hebrews 12:27

“While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.” 2 Corinthians 4:18

What your eyes can see is not all that is available to see. What your ear can hear is not all that is available to be heard. Ask Gehazi in 2kings 6 who thought he had seen it all. Stop panicking. You were not only born by the will of flesh and blood, you were also born by the will of God (John 1:13). Stay in God’s presence until He reveals to you the truth about the uncertainty facing you.

 May God open your eyes and ears, may you receive a revelation from God in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: