Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Your story shall change 3

 “And when he was come in, he saith unto them, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth.” Mark 5:39.

 Your situation is not beyond redemption. Do not be carried away by our age. Do not be discouraged by the deadness of your womb. Do not be moved by the dryness of the situation and the fact that it is physically impossible. Only God has the true description of the situation and He is saying to you, your "daughter" is not dead, "she" is only sleeping. In other words, your story shall change.

 “For thus saith the Lord, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts.” 2 Kings 3:17

“And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,” Ezekiel 37:13

 Whatever represents a grave in your life is over forever. God is bringing you out of any grave-like situation to establish you as a living testimony. He told Jairus, don’t be afraid only believe. There is a sound of abundance. The tunnel is about to end, the light is about to appear. Your prayers are answered. People that have been speaking against you are going to change their mind and begin to speak for you.

It is your turn on the testimony line in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and change my story remarkably in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: