Thursday, August 26, 2021

Just do the word!

  “I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.” Psalm 119:162

 If you don’t know what you need to do, find out what the scriptures say about the situation and just do it. It is like finding a great spoil. You cannot miss it, if you do what the word of God says. For example, the Word of God says you should pray and not worry. If you are confronted with a worrying situation, just pray. Going against the wisdom of God makes life hard (Proverbs 13:15). The bible is God’s wisdom at your fingertips.

 “Good understanding giveth favour: but the way of transgressors is hard.” Proverbs 13:15

 “His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.” John 2:5

 Ask that God should give you an understanding of the scriptures. Ask that the bible should be open for you and that you should have access into the mystery that is in it. Ask that when you open the bible you will always locate your own word. Also, ask that you will always obey and do the word of God.

 Your way shall be easy in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, give me answers through Your written word in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: