Saturday, August 7, 2021

Service key

 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.” Exodus 23:25-26

 Your service unto the Lord is the key to blessings, sound health, longevity, and an end to barrenness or abortion of any form. Your giving is a service unto the Lord. Evangelism is a service unto the Lord. Beautifying and keeping the sanctuary clean is a service unto the Lord. Being actively involved in a group or department using your time and talent is a service unto the Lord. You need to evaluate yourself and your service unto the Lord

“If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.” Job 36:11

“Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.” 1 Corinthians 4:1-2

God is a good God and a rewarder of them who faithfully serve Him. Maybe you have been believing God for something, get involved in His service, and expect your breakthrough. When God pays you, you will be a wonder to many. You are God’s steward and minister as a Child of God. Sop missing your reward by eluding service. Get involved today and see His intervention in your life.

I see God blessing you as you become committed to service in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I am available, use me in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: