Tuesday, August 10, 2021

What you say really matters

And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.” Matthew 15:27-28.

What you say can determine whether your prayers will be answered or not. When you speak correctly in prayer, God counts it as faith. What you say can determine whether you would receive help or not. What you say whether in prayers or in communication with others can determine your destiny. Beware of what you say. Speak based on your expectations. Speak based on the knowledge of the truth of God’s word.

“Produce your cause, saith the Lord; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.” Isaiah 41:21

“For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.” Matthew 12:37

If you are acquainted with God’s word you will be empowered to speak correctly at all times. This is very important, whether you need to respond to a matter or you need to address an issue or situation. Your life cannot really be separated from the word you speak. The Canaanite woman got her miracle because of her wise response to the Lord in the use of words. Your word can determine whether you are a fool or you are wise. It is better to keep quiet than to speak wrongly.

May you always have the right word in season and out of season in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God put the right word in my mouth in every situation in Jesus name (Luke 21:15).

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: