Thursday, August 5, 2021

Don’t neglect small things

 “For who hath despised the day of small things? …..” Zechariah 4:10

 Small things are not intimidating, but they can be despised. Can you imagine that a small mustard seed when handled well can produce a big tree that will provide shade for many? Small things can become great things if handled correctly. Small instruments can do great exploits if applied correctly. Small steps can lead to great heights if taken. Doing small things is your breakthrough key to doing great things. Every great thing starts small. The good news is that we can all do small things.  

 “There is a lad here, which hath five barley loaves, and two small fishes: but what are they among so many?” John 6:9

““And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.” 1 Samuel 17:42

 If you can break a big task into small tasks, and do the small tasks, you will achieve the big tasks. Only fools neglect small things. Goliath despised David for his own demise. When the disciple spoke about the two loaves and five fishes, he thought they would not get the job done. But, Jesus took the seemingly small thing, blessed it, and was able to feed many. Beloved, I see you accomplishing great things by conquering small things.

May you never neglect small things that will help you do great things in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God help me achieve great things using whatever I have considered small in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: