Friday, August 13, 2021

Beating uncertainties in the present world 3

 “And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Matthew 16:19.

One of the reasons why there are uncertainties is because our arc enemy satan is busy working against the creation of God. His time will soon expire. As a child of God, you must be proactive. Do not wait for him to strike before you respond. Bind him and his activities in your life and around you. This is how you enforce certainty in the midst of uncertainty and take charge of the situation. Never allow the situation to take charge of you.

 “I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” Luke 10:19 (NIV)

“I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.” Isaiah 22:22 (NIV)

Your destiny in such a time like this is in your hands and your mouth. Take charge of the day before it arrives. Use the keys of the kingdom. You are anointed just as David was. You stand at the door of your life. What you allow is allowed and what you restrain is restrained. You can confidently predict certainty in the midst of uncertainty. You can declare that it is well with you.

It is well with your soul in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I take authority over the works of the enemy and frustrate his counsel for my life in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: