Saturday, August 21, 2021

It is a faith life!

 “For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:17

 We have been called to live a life of faith as Christians. Faith is needed at all times, not only in times of trouble. Faith is one of the strongest indicators of our growth as Christians. Your faith reflects how much you are hearing God and your positive response to His word. This is our guarantee of victory in all seasons and at all times. Faith is a daily affair. Faith is the currency of the Just in this world. You cannot hear God and remain the same. You cannot do His word and be consumed.

 “Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.” Hebrews 10:38

“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Hebrews 11:6

When you are fearful, full of complaints and murmuring, it is an indication that you have neither heard God nor believed him. To change such a situation, you need to receive faith by seeking God. When you seek God with your whole heart, God rewards you by giving you faith to dominate the situation. Therefore, if you receive faith daily, you cannot be defeated in life.  

May you receive the faith you need daily in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, let my life be filled with Your kind of faith in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: