Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Use the scriptures

  “Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.” John 5:39

Use the scriptures: Search the scriptures, think the scriptures, sing the scriptures, talk the scriptures, respond with scriptures and do the scriptures. You cannot lose the war of words if you use the scriptures. We are in a world of words, people live by words and they also die by words. Words are your weapon of defense and attack. The scripture is both your shield and your sword. If you are skillful at using the scriptures you will be protected and always win in life.

“But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” Matthew 4:4

 “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8

The greatest wisdom in life is displayed by speaking the scriptures and doing the scriptures. If you have the scripture for any occasion, you will deal wisely (Joshua 1:8). If you use scriptures in prayers, God cannot say no (Isiah 41:21). The scripture is the carrier of the Holy Spirit, if you use the scripture you will engage in the supernatural and experience the impossible (Luke 1:35). The scripture is the source of the winning faith, you cannot use the scripture and fail. Beloved, use the scriptures in all your affairs in life.

I see you walking in wisdom in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, grant me access into the mystery of Your word in Jesus name (Psalms 50:15).

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: