Sunday, August 29, 2021

Light for your destiny

 “The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.” Psalm 9:8

Access to your destiny package is only granted by the light that comes to you. Stop struggling in the darkness of your destiny, call for light. Your major prayer point is not actually for things, but for light. There are fishes in your sea of destiny, but as long as there is darkness you will struggle (Luke 5:5), call for light. The entrance of His word gives light. If you are struggling in any area of your life, ask for His word and the light shall come (Psalm 119:130)

“And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.” Luke 5:5

“The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.” Luke 15:17-18

The greatest need of your destiny right now is the light that His word brings. Pray Ephesians 1: 17-19 until the light that your destiny need is handed over to you. A man of God said, “It is free by availability, it is not free by possession.” All your destiny packages are free by availability, only the light empowers you to possess them. I have given you the access key this morning. Whether you need marriage, children, prosperity, or rest, whatsoever is your destiny need, this is your key to accessing them.

I see you taking all things that have been freely given to you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I call for light for my destiny in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: