Sunday, August 1, 2021

Dealing with hindrances to prayer 5

 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.” 2 Corinthians 10:6

No personality can hinder your prayer when you are an obedient child of God. Your accuser is the master in disobedience, you can always deal with him when your obedience is complete. When you deliberately walk in disobedience, you form a league with your accuser and go against God. This is foolishness. This is because you are giving the enemy the liberty to hinder your prayer.

 “If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:” Isaiah 1:19

 “And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.” 1 Samuel 15:22

Beloved, obedience is key in your Christian race. It grants you access to the pleasure and prosperity of God (Job 36:11). It grants you access to the fruit of the land. It permits God to be at work in your life. More importantly, it prevents the accuser from hindering your prayer. May you receive the grace to walk in obedience in Jesus name.

 Your prayers are answered in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, manifest Yourself in every area of my life in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: