Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Beating uncertainties in the present world 1

 “Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.” Matthew 13:52.

Instructions in the things of the kingdom is your empowerment to respond to the uncertainties in our world today. When you are instructed, you would know what to do. Esteem His instructions, His word for you more than any other thing in this world. Don’t just go to church to dance or for religious sake, learn the way of the Lord and walk in it. In the kingdom we know what to think, say, and do by His Word.

“Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go” Isaiah 48:17

“For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.” Proverbs 2:6

God’s instruction is the key to the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding that you need to respond to the uncertainty of this world. You will not need to be praying for a miracle, you will become a miracle yourself if you receive His instruction and walk in His way.

May you get hungry for His instruction in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me be instructed in Your way in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: