Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Mind-Paddle

 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.” Hebrews 11:15

 Your mind paddles your life. If you don’t like where your life is going, work on your mind. As a Christian, you have the mind of Christ and your life cannot end in the ditch. However, you need to activate the mind through meditation on the word of God. Your mind feeds on information and revelation. This is why what you read, watch, or listen to guides your mind and consequently your life.

 “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:” Proverbs 125:1

 “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8

 Most times the message that will change you need to be heard repeatedly before your mind can pick it. There are only two things the bible encouraged us to do day and night: Praying (Luke 18:7) and meditation on the word of God (Joshua 1:8). When you meditate on God's word, your mind is empowered to paddle your life to success and prosperity. Stay on the word until you get it. When you change your mind, you change your life (Romans 12:1).

May your mind receive the light that your life needs in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, I need a change in my life, guide me in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: