Monday, August 9, 2021

Don’t keep quiet

 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.” Psalm 32:3

Do not keep quiet when the enemy is trying to do something against you. Your deliverance is in your mouth. Make bold declarations against the adversary. Don’t let that sickness stay in your life. Speak against the affliction and financial attack. Bring judgement on the adversary by the word of your mouth.

“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.” Isaiah 54:17

“Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.” 1 Samuel 17:45

Speak your deliverance until you have it. Speak your healing until you have it. Declare your financial freedom until you have it. The enemy knows that if you can speak it, you can have it. He will try to discourage you from speaking. But, your bones cannot wax old unless you kept quiet. If you can speak, your mountain cannot remain. If you can speak, your dry bones shall live again.

 Beloved, make bold declarations until the goliath comes down in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: I speak against the mountains in my life and I cast them into the sea in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: