Friday, August 20, 2021

The Father's herald

 “And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?” Luke 2:49

 In God’s kingdom, your reward, lifting, and blessings are tied to running the kings’ herald. Never neglect the Father’s business of soul-winning and kingdom expansion. It is a divine setup for your next level. Both Joseph and David were on their fathers’ herald when they encountered destiny. David got the opportunity to fight Goliath while Joseph got the opportunity to go to his place of destiny. Never turn down the opportunity to serve when it relates to God-given vision. And if you have accepted to serve, do it with your whole heart. Do it as a matter of urgency, for the King’s business requires haste (1 Samuel 21:8).

“And Jesse said unto David his son, Take now for thy brethren an ephah of this parched corn, and these ten loaves, and run to the camp of thy brethren;” 1 Samuel 17:17

“And Israel said unto Joseph, Do not thy brethren feed the flock in Shechem? come, and I will send thee unto them. And he said to him, Here am I.” Genesis 37:13

 What is God telling you about His service? If He is not telling you anything or you are not hearing Him, you have to ask Him. It is for your own temporal and eternal benefits. Don’t stop the prayer until you hear Him. Meanwhile, start contributing something where you worship dedicatedly and committedly.  

I see God using you mightily in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, here I am, use me in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: