Monday, August 30, 2021

Show me the secret!

 “He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.” Daniel 2:22

Why is there a gap between where you are and where you are supposed to be? Why is there a gap between who God says you are and who you are presently? Why are you not taking what belongs to you? Why do you not understand the scriptures to take scriptural advantages? Why are you going from one battle to another? God is willing to reveal the secret to you if you would ask Him. You need to know the secret so that you can enjoy a change of season.

 “And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:” Daniel 2:21

“Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:” Colossians 1:26

The light must come for the secret of the power of darkness to be revealed. You may suffer a little on your way to greatness (1 Peter 5:10), but why is your suffering prolonged? Why does it seem that what works for others is not working for you? You must ask God to reveal you to you. You must ask Him to show you the secret of your life. May the light of God shine upon your life and destiny. May an end come to the affliction of the enemy in your life in Jesus name.

I decree that your season is changing for the better in Jesus name. You are invited to join the fasting and also the prayer online at 8p SA time.

Prayer for today: Oh God show me the secret of my life in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: