Sunday, August 22, 2021

The promise key

 “That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” Galatians 3:14

For every challenge you have, there is a promise from God that can neutralize the challenge and give you victory. These promises cannot fail. They are answers to your prayers because they are yes and they are amen. If you know how to receive them, you will never worry again, no matter the situation you find yourself in. If you need healing, you only have to receive the promises for your healing and get well. Faith and patience are the master key to receiving the promise (Hebrew 6:12).

“For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.” 2 Corinthians 1:20

“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” Numbers 23:19

The question is how do you activate the faith to receive the promise? You must first locate the promise that is the answer to what you are going through.  Meditate on the promise until you believe it. Pray it and then start to declare it. Declare it until you see the manifestation. This is where patience comes in. Maintain your faith in the promise even if the situation seems not to be responding. Then the result will come.

This is a week of a new blessing for you in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, let your promise locate every challenge in my life in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: