Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Boost your confidence

“Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.” Acts 4:13

If you spend time with God regularly and consistently, you will be bold and confident. If you know God, you cannot be shaken by what shakes others. You need a level of confidence to confront oppositions and succeed in life, no matter how talented you are. Confidence is the assurance you need to succeed. Your confidence is boosted by faith in God and consciousness of His presence. Your confidence is also boosted by adequate knowledge of what you want to do and by walking with the people who know and trust God.

 “And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7

Do not leave any stone unturned in acquiring all the knowledge you need, but above this, spend time with God and people who have faith in God. You cannot walk with God and be timid. Even the timid Peter became a confident Peter and the people concluded he had been with Jesus. If you know God and you are conscious of the strength He has given you, you will be confident that you cannot fail in the vision He has put in your heart.

 I see God manifesting His power through you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive the confidence and boldness to do what God has laid in my heart to do in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: