Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Praise warship

 “And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.” 2 Chronicles 20:22.

Are you a saint of God in the midst of a battle stronger than you? Have you prayed and you don’t know what next to do? Praise is the honor of all saints to execute judgement upon the adversary. Praise is the warship equipped with all armory for your victory. You will have to deliberately dedicate and consecrate praise unto God for a specific battle. Praise takes you into the Court of God and brings your enemies into an inescapable judgement. It is the prerequisite to the vengeance of God upon a strong and unrepentant adversary.

“And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.” Acts 16:25-26

“Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.” Psalm 149:6-9

Praise fortifies your prayer. Praise commands God’s attention. Deep-hearted praise engages the ministry of Angels. Choose a specific time to praise God for that specific battle. Ask the Holy Spirit to help and guide you. Ask for Angelic assistance as you praise God. Be sensitive to the Spirit and let God fight the battle.

You have the victory in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: I consecrate a praise unto God for this battle and I claim my victory in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: