Saturday, August 28, 2021

Your inputs for change

 “And David enquired at the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.” 1 Samuel 30:8

Any situation you have found yourself can be changed, stop weeping. When the enemy stole what David and his soldiers had, they wept. Weeping did not change the situation, it only took more things from them, their strength also. Until he came to his senses and enquired from the Lord for the information and motivation he needed, he could not take the right action. But when he did, he was able to recover all and change the situation. Beloved, find out what you need to do, be motivated that what you have found will work, and take action to enforce a change in your life.

“Then David and the people that were with him lifted up their voice and wept, until they had no more power to weep.” 1 Samuel 30:4

“And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee.” Luke 15:17-18

You need three things to enforce a change either in your life or your situation. You need information, motivation, and action. Being sentimental or emotional will not change things, it is only motivated action based on accurate information that changes things or lives.

I see your story changing to glory in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God arise and let my story change in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: