Saturday, August 14, 2021

Beating uncertainties in the present world 4

 “But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.” John 4:23.

 Another way to beat uncertainties in this present world is to be a worshiper of the living God. This is key because this is the hour that Jesus is talking about. You must worship God in Spirit and in truth to beat the uncertainty in these present days. God is jealous over true worshipers and He treats them as the apple of His eyes. True worshippers are committed to His word and His Spirit, they desire more of God daily in their lives. They esteem the words of His mouth more than their necessary food, so they stand firm in the midst of life’s uncertainties.

 “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” Romans 12:1

“Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.” Isaiah 22:22 (NIV)

Unfortunately, many go to church but are not worshippers of God. They are rather worshippers of self. They do only what is convenient for them. They pick only the messages that they like. They have not given themselves as a living sacrifice unto God, neither are they obedient to the word of truth. Their own will is more important than the will of God for their lives. If you are like that, repent and see the faithfulness of God in your life.

May you be a true worshipper of the living God in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God expose to me the area of my life that I have not fully yielded to you in worship in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: