Friday, August 6, 2021

There is bread for you

 “But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.” Matthew 15:26

For every child of God, there is bread for you.  I believe that the bread refers to the solution you need now, the timely divine intervention. If it is healing you need now, God has provided it for you. If it is provision you need now, God has made it ready for you. If it is deliverance you need now, God has prepared it for you. Every responsible father provides bread for his child. It is however surprising that the dogs are being satisfied from the crumbs while the children are going hungry. May the dogs not eat the bread that belongs to you in Jesus name.

“If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:” Isaiah 1:19

“Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.” 1 John 3:21-22

As a Child of God, stop living in condemnation and be confident towards God. Be willing and walk in obedience. The bread is yours to take. I believe that the real problem is that many are not hearing God. They are not living in sin, but they are not hearing the instruction He is giving them.  So, the bread is before them, but they are not taking it. May you hear God this morning, obey Him and take the bread He has provided for you in Jesus name

Your help is manifesting now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I take all that God has provided for me in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: