Sunday, August 8, 2021

Give God the driver seat

 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

Give God the driver seat of your life and you can scale through any hurdle of life. The way to scale through this world victoriously is to allow the Lord to do the driving of your life. Don’t be like many people who say that Jesus is their Lord, but neglect Him when they want to make decisions about their lives. The truth is that there will be different seasons and challenges to pass through, but the Lord sees all and is above all. If we trust Him enough to lead, we will always go through and come out with positive testimonies.

 “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13

“……. for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.” 2 Timothy 1:12

Beloved, do not say I know what to do until you are convinced that is God leading you. Seek Him until you hear Him and you are conscious of His presence with you. Let Him guide you in all that you do. Be willing to commit all things into His hands because He cannot mismanage you and He is greater than any opposition that may come against you.

 I see you walking into victory this week in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, lead me and guide me in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: