Sunday, August 15, 2021

Your story shall change 1

 “Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.” Isaiah 41:14-15.

The unchangeable changer says you should fear not because he will change your story. It is going to be a remarkable change. It is likening to changing a worm that has no teeth to an instrument having teeth. He will help you in such a way that you will be empowered to do what you have been incapable to do. Situations that have stopped you in the past will no longer be able to do so. This is the word of the Lord to you right now.

“And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.” 1 Chronicles 4:9

“For Mordecai the Jew was next unto king Ahasuerus, and great among the Jews, and accepted of the multitude of his brethren, seeking the wealth of his people, and speaking peace to all his seed.” Esther 10:3

 This was what He did for Jabesh, he became honorable where he had been despised. This was what He did for Mordechai. Mordechai actually moved from being a gatekeeper in the palace to the second in command to the king. That is the kind of remarkable change that happens to those who receive God’s help. God is not a respecter of a person as many that ask for His help receive. I decree that you will receive God’s help and your story shall change in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and change my story remarkably in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: